Tag: University of San Diego
SLC 2023 Exhibitor Lunch
Enjoy one or more of our fabulous box lunches; each box includes chips, fruit, condiments and a bottle of water. Lunches are $25 each, and you may choose:
- Roast beef and cheddar sandwich
- Turkey and provolone sandwich
- Roasted seasonal vegetables, avocado and hummus (vegan/vegetarian/dairy free)
- Any lunch may be ordered with gluten free bread
Orders accepted online with credit card only; checks and cash are not accepted; and there will be no on-site purchases available. There are several ‘fast food’ restaurants within a 10 minute drive.
To register to be an exhibitor, please click here. All attendees will be required to comply with State, County, City and USD requirements for Covid and infectious disease control in effect at the time of the event. If you have any further questions, please call the Ninth District PTA office at 858-268-8077 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summer Leadership Conference 2023
Saturday, June 3rd at the University of San Diego’s Joan Kroc Institute for Peace & Justice. Early bird registration is $50 per person, starting April 1 through the end of April. The registration fee includes morning coffee and a boxed lunch.
- April 1 – 30 – Early Registration, $50
- May 1 – 26 – General Registration, $75
- June 4 – On-site Registration, $100
- June 3 – SLC ’23
- 7:30am – Check in
- 8:15 – General Meeting
- 9:15 – Session 1
- 11:00 – Session 2
- 12:45pm – Session 3
- 2:30 – Session 4
- 4:00 – Close
For course descriptions in English, click here; descripciones de los cursos en español, haga clic aquí
If you have problems with the registration process, please email email@example.com.
SLC 2023 Exhibitor Registration
Thank you for your interest in the annual Ninth District PTA Summer Leadership Conference. This year the conference is on Saturday June 3, 2023, at the Joan B. Kroc Institute for Peace and Justice on the University of San Diego campus (map). The exhibitor area will be in the Garden of the Sky area in front of the Kroc Institute. Please review the information below, and then you can register for an exhibitor space at the bottom of this page.
Ninth District PTA’s Summer Leadership Conference brings you an opportunity to engage with hundreds of PTA leaders, members, and decision-makers from across San Diego and Imperial Counties. Our attendees represent children in preschools, elementary, middle, and high schools. PTA leaders value the opportunity to meet and network with providers like you who can help them accomplish their goals.
Registration is online with credit card only; checks and cash are not accepted. All attendees will be required to comply with State, County, City and USD requirements for Covid and infectious disease control in effect at the time of the event. If you have any further questions, please call the Ninth District PTA office at 858-268-8077 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration Closes – Midnight on May 19, 2023; space is limited, register early to be sure you have a space
- Proof of Insurance and completed PTA Hold Harmless agreement (click here to download) must be received no later than May 25; you may email both documents in pdf format to email@example.com
- Insurance must include $1,000,000 Combined Single Limit, covering, among other risks, the contractual liability assumed by vendor/concessionaire/service provider under the indemnification provision set forth, and includes Bodily Injury, Property Damage, Personal Injury and Products Liability
- Exhibitor setup begins 7:00am, June 3; you will be assigned to a space when your arrive, not before
- Conference Closes 4:00pm, June 3
Exhibitor Space – Choose one of the Bundles below
- One 10′ wide space, 6′ folding table, 2 folding chairs, morning coffee; your contact information will be provided to all attendees – $450
- Space and Electricity – one 120 VAC, 15A outlet – $475
- Space with 10′ popup – $600 (you may bring your own but legs cannot interfere with walkways or adjoining exhibitor spaces)
- Space with Electricity and Popup – $625
Lunch – if you would like to order box lunch(es) for your team, they are available at $25 per person, click here to order.