There are many parent groups, but there is only one PTA. Download and share the new flier to inform parents and administrators about why your school needs a PTA.
Available in six languages:
California State PTA also provides a number of valuable resources to build membership in your organization, including:
- sample fliers in English and Spanish
- a toolkit with ideas on how to build membership
- graphics and logos, including special versions for Facebook and Twitter
- PTA merchandise and a video
- a template to pre-print information on membership cards
Click here capta.org/pta-leaders/run-your-pta/building-membership/ to access these valuable resources.
Membership Step by Step (pdf)
California State PTA Resources For Leaders and Members
Quick guides to understanding the new Local Control and Accountability Plans (LCAPs) (in English and Spanish).
Parents’ Guide to Student Success (in six languages).
Getting the most out of homework (in English and Spanish).
Health and academic achievement go hand-in-hand (in English and Spanish)
Student Assessment Score Parent Guides ( from the California Department of Education).