We are here to help you have a successful membership year! Membership is vital to the health of the PTA, so get the message out to the community to join (or RE-join!) PTA!
Click the three items below for resources to get you started.
101 Ways to Increase PTA Membership
PTA Membership Goal Setting and Planning
PTA Membership Marketing Plan Template
Visit the California State PTA website for valuable resources to take your membership to a whole new level!
- Webinar to explain how to set goals and create a plan
- sample fliers in English and Spanish
- a toolkit with ideas on how to build membership
- graphics and logos, including special versions for Facebook and Twitter
- PTA merchandise and a video
- a template to pre-print information on membership cards
Click here capta.org/pta-leaders/run-your-pta/building-membership/ to access these valuable resources.
California State PTA Resources For Leaders and Members
Quick guides to understanding the new Local Control and Accountability Plans (LCAPs) (in English and Spanish).
Parents’ Guide to Student Success (in six languages).
Getting the most out of homework (in English and Spanish).
Health and academic achievement go hand-in-hand (in English and Spanish)
Student Assessment Score Parent Guides ( from the California Department of Education).