More about Reflections…
Membership in PTA provides the opportunity to participate in the National PTA Reflections program. Reflections encourages students of all ages to:
- unleash creative talents and be inspired;
- express themselves imaginatively in their artwork;
- experience the fun and joy of making art;
- tap into critical-thinking skills to create art inspired by the annual theme; and
- receive positive recognition for their original works of art.
Each year, over 300,000 students in Pre-K through Grade 12 create original works of art in response to a student selected theme. This 50+ year-old program helps them explore their own thoughts, feelings, and ideas, develop artistic literacy, increase confidence, and find a love for learning that will help them become more successful in school and in life.
Curious about the history of the National PTA Reflections Program?
Check out the “Timeline” of the program and be inspired by its history and purpose – pta.org/home/programs/reflections/timeline
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE REFLECTIONS PROGRAM?