We Want to Train You!
Did you miss our 2017 Summer Leadership Conference in June? Do you need some help getting started in this new year? Are you looking to expand your leadership skills?
We have a training for you! Please look below at the upcoming dates and times across San Diego County. Thank you to San Diego Unified Council and Chula Vista Council for sharing training dates with all of Ninth District!
Thursday September 7
Training With Chula Vista Elementary Council
- Time: 7:00pm
- Location: Chula Vista Elementary School District 84 East J. Street, Chula Vista CA 92910
- Subject: Financial
- Cost: Free
- RSVP: Helen Crenshaw, email@example.com or (858)268-8077
Friday, September 8
Training With San Diego Unified Council
- Time: 9:00am-12:00pm
- Location: Ballard Parent Center, 2375 Congress Street, Bungalow 7, San Diego, CA 92110
- Subject: President, Treasurer/Auditor, Secretary, Q and A with your council leaders.
- Cost: $10.00 out of SD Council Units. Free for SD Units. Includes light breakfast
- Register: Use Google Form or call (619)297-7821
Saturday September 9
CAPTA Southern Regional Training
- Time: 8:00am-4:00pm
- Location: CSU San Bernardino 5500 University Pkwy, San Bernardino, CA 92047
- Subjects: President, Treasurer, Secretary, Spanish Track, Fundtraising, Membership, Communications, Parliamentarian/Bylaws, PTAEZ, Program Planning/Family Engagement
- Cost: $20.00 (includes lunch)
- RSVP: capta.org/programs-events/regional-leadership-conferences/participant-registration-southern/
Wednesday September 27
North County Training With Ninth District
- Time: 9:00am-12:00pm and 7:00pm-9:00pm
- Location: Vista USD Parent Engagement Center 836 Olive Ave. Vista, CA 92083
- Subjects: President, Secretary, Treasurer, Membership, Reflections, Family Engagement
- Cost: Free
- RSVP: Office@ninthdistrictpta.org or (858)268-8077
Please RSVP to these events asap.
Again thank you so much to the Vista, Chula Vista and San Diego Councils or opening their trainings to all of our PTAs.
Need help? Contact your council PTA or our Ninth District PTA office – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 858-268-8077