We Want to Train You!
Did you miss our 2017 Summer Leadership Conference in June? Do you need some help getting started in this new year? Are you looking to expand your leadership skills?
We have a training for you! Please look below at the upcoming dates and times across San Diego County. Thank you to San Diego Unified Council and Chula Vista Council for sharing training dates with all of Ninth District!
Wednesday September 27
North County Training With Ninth District
- Date: September 27, 2017
- Time: 9:00 am-12:00 pm and 7:00 pm-9:00 pm
- Location: Vista USD Parent Engagement Center 836 Olive Ave. Vista, CA 92083
- Subjects: President, Secretary, Treasurer, Membership, Reflections, Family Engagement
- Cost: Free
- RSVP: Office@ninthdistrictpta.org or (858)268-8077
Thursday October 5
Tax and Bylaw Update Workshop
- Date: October 5, 2017
- 10:00 am – 4:30 pm, Learning Lab 2
- 5:00 – 7:00 pm, Annex A
- Location: San Diego County Office of Education 6401 Linda Vista Road, Annex A San Diego Ca. 92111
- Cost: Free
- RSVP: 858 268-8077 or Office@Ninthdistrictpta.org
- Tax workshop for PTAs with gross receipts under $50,000
- What to Bring:
- Completed Annual Financial Report http://downloads.capta.org/toolkit/forms/AnnualFinancialSample.pdf
- Previous tax filings if available
- Previous audits if available
- Current bylaws if available
Please RSVP to these events asap.
Again thank you so much to the Vista, Chula Vista and San Diego Councils or opening their trainings to all of our PTAs.
Need help? Contact your council PTA or our Ninth District PTA office – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 858-268-8077