Welcome to our Summer Leadership Conference Exhibitor Information
Thank you for your interest in the annual Ninth District PTA Summer Leadership Conference. This year the conference is on June 1, 2019 at the University of San Diego.
Ninth District PTA’s Summer Leadership Conference is considered the must-attend event for exhibitors each year. You have exposure to over 500 PTA decision makers from San Diego and Imperial counties who attend this event for training and planning of the upcoming school year. Our attendees look forward to meeting with exhibitors and hope to identify a new program or fundraiser to offer their PTAs.
- There is no option to choose a specific space; and all spaces are the same size – 10 feet wide – and price. Your location will be available when you arrive on the morning of the conference. The general location is the same as previous years.
- All due dates are final; the last day to complete registration is May 10, 2019
- We will not provide you with an attendee list, however we do provide all participants with a list of exhibitors and their contact information. Please complete the back of the registration form with the information you would like us to supply to our participants.
- You agree that no contracts will be signed with participants on the day of the event.
- Each exhibitor fee includes morning coffee, light breakfast, lunch for two people, and an 8 foot table w/2 chairs.
- Your registration is not complete until we receive your payment, proof of insurance, and signed hold-harmless agreement (see Exhibitor Information Packet). No space will be held for you until all necessary information is received.
- Ninth District PTA reserves the right to refuse entry to any exhibitor or person.
- You may bring your own pop-up canopy, however the legs must be vertical to avoid becoming a tripping hazard.
In the boxes below, choose either the Basic Exhibitor Fee option, or enter your fee plus any options in the “Other Amount” field; enter your name and company, then click the “Pay Now” button to use our PayPal account. Please note that this is not a “donation” for IRS purposes. You must still send the registration form, hold harmless agreement, and proof of insurance, and any other required information to our office as indicated in the Exhibitor Information Packet.