Please join the California Department of Education, the Directing Change Program, and Teen Line for an informational webinar and Facebook Live event on January 27th from 5-6 p.m. This webinar will provide suicide prevention information for parents, including:
* Recognizing warning signs for suicide
* How to have a conversation with your teen about your concerns
* Actions to take if your teen is having suicidal thoughts
* Tips and resources to support emotional and mental health during COVID-19
* Information about raising resilient teens
Please register for the webinar here.