Ninth District PTA will award grants designed to assist PTA leaders in attending the 2021 California State PTA Convention. First consideration will be given to financial need.
- Units and councils must be in good standing: All membership dues remitted, insurance paid, updated bylaws, state and federal government reports filed.
- Awardees must attend all meetings and appropriate workshops.
- All applications must include the following: 2021-2021 approved budget and most recent PTA treasurer’s report.
- Financial need – unit must be unable to afford entire convention expense.
- Awardees are required to submit a written report of convention experience to Ninth District PTA no later than May 24, 2021. The report template will be provided upon grant being awarded.
All completed applications must be received at the Ninth District PTA office no later than noon on April 26, 2021.
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered. The decisions of the committee are final.
Recipients will be notified via email, by Wednesday, April 28, 2021.